Festival Dance Camp 2017 – July 8th – July 21st
***PLEASE NOTE: The dates on the FDC brochure is incorrect. Last minute changes by the UGA Housing has required for us to change our schedule. Dates have been updated on the website.
Enrollment is limited; students are encouraged to register early. Upon registration all students that have not previously attended Festival Dance Camp must submit one in-studio photo in first arabesque. A detailed information letter with acceptance into the camp will follow.
Cost of the one-week course is $850; two-week course is $1395. These fees include all classes, lectures, activities, and room and board. The $100 nonrefundable deposit, due by the June 9, 2017 deadline, will be applied toward tuition and will reserve a space in camp. Tuition balance is due by June 23, 2017.
• Resident students registering for one week only will attend July 15th – July 21st. (Students may attend first week if space is available).
• Non-resident day students will also be accepted. Day students only price is $395 per week. This includes all class rehearsals, lectures and lunch.
Please print a copy of the following Festival Dance Camp documents:
- Click here for Registration Form
- Click here for Medical/Release Forms
- Click here for Camp Letter
- Click here for list of Items to Bring
Once completed, please mail Registration Form & Medical Release Form to:
Festival Dance Camp
111 N. Hill Street
Griffin, GA 30223
*The Medical/Release form must accompany your child to camp in order for them to be admitted.